Friday, February 5, 2016

Waylaid by Sewing Machine and Darkness Started

Phew! What a week it's been. I had planned to post around Wednesday, but I got sidetracked on a project and didn't get any painting done until Thursday night. The previous week I had put in an order for fabric to make this beautiful baby blanket. I expected it to take some time to create, but not nearly as much as it did. As it was, it took up about two days of my week, but at least it's done now. Next time I will make a simpler blanket as I'm not sure all the extra work was worth it.




Then last night, I finally got some alone time and got my Darkness painting started for the Fantasy wall. I got a good bit of work done, but still have a ways to go. I'd be happy to finish it over the weekend.

Darkness in Progress from Legend


Thanks for Reading and Happy Creating!
If you found this post helpful please share it with your friends! I also love a comment! You can get up to the minute updates by following me on Facebook by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment